Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The whole year.

Wow it's 2014.
This class has been so much fun to have, it was so much different than other classes I have taken in the past. This class helped me on more than one thing art wise. I can't name them all off the top of my head. But lets just say I can shade a bit better than I did before I came into this class. And it's not just the projects I liked, It's the people I got to talk to and pal around with in the class. The artwork I have seen from my other classmates it just so amazing. It makes me want to do so much in the Artists world. I honestly cannot wait until I take another class like this again in the next few years or so. All together, this class was fun, entertaining, intelligent and colorful. I'm really glad I had this class this year. Can't wait to have it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment