Friday, November 1, 2013

Bike Drawing

This drawing really helped me with my shading skills (considering I had none to begin with). I'm an artist outside of school and it's everyday were I just leave the drawing blank and bare with nothing to compliment it at all. During this time I was able to practice everyday we drew the bike. When I first started it was blank, just like my other drawings. But as time progressed I drew more and more each day until I completed said drawing. But the most difficult part was yet to come to me. At first I colored one part the same exact shade of gray, I found this highly annoying so I switched pencils and toyed around with to see witch one I was most comfortable using. After repeating my mistakes, I realized that I could just re-darken the gray, but only in some parts. When I did this I finally shaded something that looked correct.When I finally did it, I was ecstatic. And after that point the rest of the shading of the drawing came fairly easily in most parts some parts were hard and others as well but the whole drawing itself speaks 'I tried my best, and this is what I got' I think it looks very good in my opinion there than what I can do myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment