Friday, November 1, 2013

Candy Jar Drawing

Candy
This project was fairly easy to do somewhat. Compared to my bicycle drawing, you can see that my shading has improved within this drawing but instead of gray, black and white, we used more colors. More neon like colors that jumped off the page to grab your eyes. What we drew was a jar full of candy. Each candy wrapper was colorful and had  much detail. At first I was worried about that, but somehow I overcame it. I took my time with everything and it came out well. My shading could improve, yes, but all I know is from this drawing is I know that I have simply improved not with just one color but with multiple and more eye-catching. The details on the candy jar did not have to be exact, I decided to put very big detail on certain rappers just to make them look a little bit more realistic. This entire project I enjoyed very well, it's help me with shading and it will probably help me with other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment