Friday, November 1, 2013

Both of these drawings look okay in my opinion but they could be better in most parts. This statement is more direct towards my bicycle drawing that up in the candy jar drawing. I honestly prefer the candy jar drawing only because it has more vibrant colors, I just love how so many colors can put on one page just doing one drawing to mean so many things. The bicycle drawing is not all bad but but it still looks all right, and has fairly good shading but it still has many flaws that could fix that unfortunately were left unnoticed and untouchable today. The bicycle looks more bland towards the candy jar drawing, but that's only due to the colors that are within the candy jar the bicycle is just bland and colorless. I honestly prefer the candy jar drawing the bicycle drawing, not because of shading, but because of the beautiful colors I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment